SATO Cream Ointment for Diaper Rash and Eczema (30g) サトウ製薬 ポリベビー おむつかぶれ・あせも・湿疹・皮膚炎に
(Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 213): divided by 0% off)
SATO Cream Ointment for Diaper Rash and Eczema (30g)
Sato Pharmaceutical Baby Red Butt Butt Cream Antipruritic Eczema Cream 30g/50g.
Effectively relieve symptoms such as red buttocks, sweat rash, eczema caused by diapers.
It is an ointment that can be safely used even by babies.
This product is combined with the anti-itch antihistamine diphenhydramine. Vitamin A, D2, and zinc oxide are also added to help heal the affected area, and the antibacterial drug trichlorodiphenylurea, which prevents bacterial infections.
The base of this product uses vegetable oil, and it is an ointment that is less irritating to the skin.
Diaper rash, heat rash, eczema, dermatitis, erosion, rash, itching, frostbite, insect bites, hives
Apply an appropriate amount to the affected area 1-2 times a day.
(1) Please strictly follow the prescribed usage and dosage.
(2) Children should use it under the guidance and supervision of their guardians.
(3) Be careful not to get into the eyes. In case of accidental contact with eyes, wash immediately with cold or lukewarm water.
Severe symptoms should go to an ophthalmologist.
(4) External use only.
In every 10g:
Vitamin A Oil (10,000IU for Vitamin A): 10mg: Keeps skin healthy and prevents dry skin.
Ergocalciferol (Vitamin D2): 0.01mg: Keeps skin healthy and prevents dry skin.
Trichlorodiphenylurea: 30㎎: Prevent secondary infection caused by bacteria through bactericidal action.
Diphenhydramine: 50mg: Relieves itchy skin through antihistamine action.
Zinc Oxide: 1,000mg: Absorb secretions and keep the affected area dry.
1 Please clean the affected area before using this product.
2 When applying, be careful not to rub the skin with excessive force with your fingers.
3 If the affected area starts to heal, use less frequently.
1 The following people should consult a physician or pharmacist before taking:
(1) People who are receiving medical treatment
(2) People who have experienced allergic symptoms due to drugs, etc.
(3) People with severe wetness or erosion.
2 If the following symptoms occur after use, there may be side effects,
In this case, immediately discontinue use, and bring this instruction manual to consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered seller
<Related Section: Symptoms>
Skin: Rash, redness, itching, redness
3 If the symptoms do not improve after 5 to 6 days of use, the use should be discontinued.
Bring this leaflet to consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered seller
4 Storage and use:
(1) Keep it in a cool place with low humidity and avoid direct sunlight.
(2) Keep it out of the reach of children.
(3) Do not move to other containers (will lead to misuse or deterioration).
(4) Please wipe the ointment (oil) at the mouth of the tube with a clean gauze or paper towel and cover it tightly.
If the cap is tightly closed without wiping off the ointment (oil), it may cause the cap to stick.
(5) Do not use the product beyond the expiration date.